Personal Data of Users of the SaaS
Hire.Camp processes personal data of Users for the following purposes:
- Hire.Camp’s customer support and success;
- Hire.Camp’s billing and administration;
- Providing the Hire.Camp SaaS and accompanying services;
- Sales and marketing of Hire.Camp’s other products and services.
The following categories of personal data of Users are processed:
- Contact details such address, e-mail and phone number;
- Support communications;
- Billing details;
- Username and hash of password;
- Activities in the SaaS;
- Other personal data entered into the SaaS via Customer.
The Customer and/or User primarily decides the retention period for all personal data that he can control the retention of through the SaaS or that he can provide instructions for under the agreements between Customer and Hire.Camp. Hire.Camp may delete personal data relating to Users after 90 days of services end time.
Hire.Camp's use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the
Google API Services User Data Policy,
including the Limited Use requirements. Information from Google APIs includes information from any Gmail account or Google Calendar account that a User connects to the SaaS. Hire.Camp will not use information from a User's Gmail account or Google Calendar account for any other purpose than providing the Hire.Camp SaaS
With regards to Google Calendar Service we specifically uses following APIs: